Dermatology Associates, P.C. accepts many insurance plans for your convenience. To see if we are contracted with your provider, please click here .
The following payments are expected in full at the time of service:
- Insurance co-payments (copays) for insured patients
- Self-pay amount for uninsured patients
- Non-covered procedures
- Aesthetics & Cosmetics services & products
We accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Credit Card on File (CCOF)
Dermatology Associates uses a Credit Card on File system (CCOF).
How CCOF works:
- At your visit, you will swipe your credit card of choice and sign the pre-authorization at one of our new terminals to save that card on file. A copy of the signed form can then be printed or emailed to you for your records. That’s it!
- If you are the guarantor for your household, you may file the card for your spouse or family members as well.
- The authorization lasts for up to twelve months.
- Your credit card information will be safely held on a secure, encrypted gateway site. No financial information will be available to our staff or held in our system or at our office.
- Co-pays will remain due at each visit and can be paid in any manner you choose at that time.
- If you have insurance contracted with Dermatology Associates, we will submit your claim for you as usual.
- In approximately 1-3 weeks, you should receive an explanation of benefits (EOB) from your insurance company that outlines what part of your service has been covered by your insurance and reveal exactly how much you owe to our practice for services rendered.
- We also receive a copy of your EOB from your insurer. If there is a balance due, a statement will be mailed to you indicating the amount due. You will have two weeks to contact the office to arrange an alternate form of payment or to set up a payment plan. If we have not heard from you, your card will be charged for the full amount due two weeks after the statement date.
- A copy of the receipt can be emailed to you, or you can request a printed receipt from any front desk staff.
- If there is no balance due, your card is not charged.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please review our Financial Policy and check our Policies & Forms page for information regarding our other policies.